Saturday, February 14, 2009


I know.. I have been majorly inept about keeping up with all of you and my blog postings. For that I am sorry. It is just that life has been so all consuming and demanding .......
I hope you enjoy the mosaic I made of all things Valentine's.......
The center picture is of me and all of my sissies (7 in all!). It was taken almost, (gulp) 50 years ago! Of course with a little modern day embellishments it looks adorable.
I wish each and every one of you a very Happy Valentine's Day!
xxxoooRuth
The greatest love of all-
John 3:16-

4 comments:

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh my Ms. Holly you surely don't look that old. You have a beautiful picture of you on your side bar. I took off from my blog for about 3 months, was just too busy. I know what your going through, but blogging seems to relieve some of my stress. So glad to see your back. Hugs, Rosemarie

Rue said...

Good morning Holly :)

I hope your valentine's Day was wonderful!

You do NOT look 50!

xoxo,
rue

ThisleRose said...

Hi Holly- I was on HGTV.com on the Rate My Space section and I think I came accross some of your pictures. Are you on that site? Anyway, it made stop by to see what was up! I'm getting ready to undertake some major projects and I needed inspiration, which your site always provides :-)

vivian said...

I thought I just left a message.. maybe you'll end up with two! anyways, I had lost your blog I thought.. but I found you again! I've missed all of your sweet comments. I hope to see you around more! HUGS!!
vivian